A childhood favourite with a healthy twist these almond butter cups are a huge hit with kids and adults. They have no refined sugar or additives and have a good amount of healthy fats to keep you satisfied. I promise you will LOVE them. They keep well in the fridge or freezer and last for a very long time if you can resist eating them all at once.
200 g of dark chocolate
1 cup of almond butter
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp salt
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double broiler
- In a bowl, mix together the almond butter, honey and salt
- Line the bottom of 20 small muffin liners with the melted chocolate
- Put in the fridge or freezer until solid
- Place 2 tsps of the almond butter filling on top of the chocolate base
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the almond butter filling and sprinkle with salt
- Cool in freezer until firm
- Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy!